Sunday, June 15, 2014

Block Parties and Pie Ladies

Hey folks, happy Father's Day! Sorry for not blogging yesterday. My family and I had a kind of ....block party. Sort of. My family and I with two of our neighbors and their families took our grills to the front of our driveways and just grilled. We could invite anyone we wanted, and could even try each other's food. It was very old school and very cool. I don't know about you, but that was a good way to spend a Saturday.

My front door neighbor even took us some desert. She is kind of like the unofficial pie lady of our street. She makes the best EVERYTHING. I'm not exaggerating either. She made a peach pie that was to die for, it was PERFECT. So all you pie lovers which is practically all of the US and then some, I send you a piece of virtual pie! Everyone likes apple right? :)




No comments:

Post a Comment