It is Summer folks! That means no teachers, homework or tests, just three months of television and whatever goals you thought up at the very start. Almost like New Years resolutions only for the Summer.
Summer also gives you a chance to catch up or even get into the shows that you were too busy to watch during the School year or that busy job. For example I am getting into the investigative drama/ comedy show called Bones and the comedy sitcom How I Met Your Mother. Both shows are absolutely awesome and I can't wait to spend the Summer watching it.
Of course for me Summer is no longer about doing nothing. I've entered the You Still Have Work To Do Even Though It's Summer phase of my life. Which means I have about a many things that I have to do and want to do during the Summer so doing nothing isn't really in the cards for me. Though I will definitely put time aside to watch the millions of movies I've recorded and my new favorite show Bones. Best show EVER!!!!
So as a conclusion I encourage you guys out in the Internet world to achieve your Summer resolutions and to have an awesome Summer even if you still about a million things to do. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment