Hey people of the Internet and beyond, I hope you had a good day. I had a....pretty good day, except that I'm frustrated with the Internet. I know what you guy will say. The internet? It's awesome. Without the internet we would be living in a world where we'd have to use typewriters to write our research papers and stories, but think about it. The internet is now just a giant money bag. I can't watch an episode of a show anymore without having to pay some random website. What happened to being able to watch movies and shows for free? Youtube used to be okay about this. You used to be able to watch most shows and movies, but now they're dismissing more and more and you can only watch a limited number . They already made most of the shows that I like disappear: Little House on the Prairie (don't judge me), Urusei Yatsura (in my opinion the best anime ever), and Maison Ikkou (anime from the same author as see before). I bet they took away shows that you guys liked too and did you notice the green little payment square? They seem to be showing up more and more. We actually have to pay Youtube to be able to watch what we want just like we do on those random websites. Well. I guess we have to rely on TV now.
But even the demand section on the TV is limited. It only shows the current season of the show you want to watch. They don't show the previous seasons. So you're out of luck if you wanted to watch an episode that's not on that recent season. I came across that problem as well.
Tell me this guys, am I off my rocker guys in thinking this is unfair? Should I just suck it up and get Netflix like a normal person? No. I don't think I'm crazy. I'm one of those people who like watching shows and movies on the Internet for free. You shouldn't have to pay anyone if you don't want to. Not Netflix, not Hulu Plus not even Disney Channel. You guys can believe it's unfair or think the opposite all I'm going by is my opinion and my opinion says this sucks.
So........ I guess that's it of my brilliant rant for today. Bye. :)
Oh and just to put a face to the title for those of you who don't know what the hell I'm talking about when I mentioned Urusei Yatsura and Maison Ikkoku here is a picture of some of the characters. Just so you can get a feel for the show.
Urusei Yatsura
Maison Ikkoku
No comments:
Post a Comment