Hey guys I'm back with another exciting entry about my exciting life! I have decided that I am going to write a list of all the movies I've watched over the Summer. Sort of like a Summer Reading list, but a little bit cooler. Don't diss the Summer Reading list though. I am starting one. All I have to do is get over my deadly ailment, laziness and get started. Anyway here goes.
Movie Viewing List
1: Dad's Home
2: The Big Wedding
3: Satisfaction
I know it's short so far, but trust me it will turn into a pretty impressive list soon. I am currently watching Sherlock Holmes and have about a million more recorded that will definitely make it to the list so it will be awesome. I know some of you don't care.
The last movie on my list Satisfaction a movie from the 80's I recommend watching. It's a great movie filled with romance, music and summer. It's one of those movies where a summer changes everything. I know that sounds lame, but even that common cliche that we see all the time in the plot lines of movies didn't make the movie any less enjoyable. If you think about we are all suckers of the cliche. We watch movies all the time that has the same tired plot lines, but we still enjoy it, because the writer finds a way to make it original.
Satisfaction is also where I got a lot of songs that I either forgot about and was reminded how cool they were or I didn't know existed in the first place and thought it was cool. That actually happens a lot when I'm watching movies. I'll be watching a movie and suddenly this really cool song comes on and bam I love it and try my dardest to remember it. I bet you people out in the Internet universe do that too. If you do coots to you, and if you don't you should try it. It's a great way to get new songs to add to your collection. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment