Thursday, June 12, 2014

Boring Days of Summer

Some people like staying at home and doing nothing. I am not one of those people.  I like going out and  looking at new surroundings. I like being able to go places. Unfortunately my being able to see new places depends on whether my parents feel like it since I can't drive.  Which I know is ridiculous because I'm of the age to drive. I SHOULD be able to drive now, but I can't. I blame laziness.

So I spent the entire day at my house doing nothing but watching TV and eating. I even took a nap ( I don't like taking naps) just for something to do. Then we do go out, we ended up just sitting in a parking lot for an hour and a half waiting for my brother to finish his Karate lesson. It was incredibly boring and we just went right back to the house after.

Maybe when I get older I'll understand my parents and their being content doing nothing, but right at this very moment I don't.

Anyway in conclusion I want to go out, my parents don't, and that sucks. Oh and I have something for you guys. I have to warn you it's kind of lame, but maybe it's lame enough to make you guys smile out there in the Internet world. I'm hoping for it. :)


In a survey most people assumed that Mitt Romney's first name was Mittens. His name is Willard. 
(This quote is brought to you by Mental_Floss. Mental Floss....... I don't really know how to finish that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment